Track your PAN/TAN Application Status
NSDl pan card is issued on behalf of the IT department by NSDL to help and accelerate the procedure for the benefit of the applicant. NSDL pan card can be obtained by applying NSDL pan card online application on the NSDL official website below:-
The application can be filled in online and submitted too, NSDL pan card online application once submitted will be given an acknowledgement form with a 15 digit coupon number. This coupon number is used for tracking the NSDL pan card status online on the below URL
NSDL pan card status can be tracked by entering the name, acknowledgement number, date of birth online. This is applicable for new pan card, correction or change of details etc. NSDL pan card status can be called on TIN Call Centre on 020 – 2721 8080 to enquire about the status of application. The status of the PAN application can also be tracked by sending an
SMS - PAN <your 15 digit acknowledgement number> to 57575
There are certain instructions to be followed for filling the NSDL pan card online application form as follows:-
- In the fields specified as Name on the NSDL Pan card, Father Name and representative assembly of the applicant should not have words like Late, Alias,Shri,Smt etc.
- Only single character initial is allowed in middle name in Pan application
- Applicant should thoroughly check the filled in application before submitting the application.
- A photo of 2.5 cm or 3.5 cm should be affixed in the place given on the application. It should be clear and it should not be stapled or clipped for the NSDL Pan Card
- The signature or thumb impression should be done in space provided.
- In case of individuals, acknowledgement receipt shall be signed in the space provided
- In case of a minor/deceased/idiot/lunatic/mentally retarded acknowledgment receipt shall be signed by the Representative Assessee.
- In case of HUF The Karta signs the acknowledgement receipt
- Thumb Impression should be attested by a Magistrate or a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer, under official seal and stamp.
Fees for application are 94 for Indian society and for NRI it is 944. This payment should be in INR, The payment can be done through DD, cheque, credit cards, debit card or net banking for Indian and for NRI it is by DD payable at Mumbai.
- Applicant has to submit proof of identity and address with the application and the name on the form and the proof should be the same.
- NSDL pan card online application form acknowledgement should be completed with photo, signature along with DD ,proof of identity ,proof of address etc has to be sent to the below mentioned.
Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
National Securities Depository Limited,3rd floor,
Sapphire Chambers, Near Baner Telephone Exchange, Baner,
Pune - 411045
The customer care addresses and telephone numbers of branches are as follows :
Head Office :
Mumbai Tradeworld, A Wing, 4th Floor
Kamala Mills Compound
Mumbai - 400013.
TIN Call Centre (TCC) :
National Securities Depository Limited
3rd Floor, Sapphire Chambers
Near Baner Telephone Exchange
Baner, Pune – 411 045.
Tel: 020 – 2721 8080
Fax: 020 – 2721 8081
Branch Offices :
New Delhi :
409/410, Ashoka Estate Building
4th floor, Barakhamba Road
New Delhi 110 001.
Tel: (011) 2335 3815 / 2335 3817
Fax: (011) 2335 3756
6A, 6th Floor, Kences Towers
#1 Ramkrishna Street
North Usman Road
T. Nagar Chennai - 600 017
Tel: (044) 2814 3917/18
Fax: (044) 2814 4593
5th Floor, The Millenium
Flat No. 5W, 235/2A
Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Road
Kolkata - 700 020
Tel: (033) 2281 4661
Tele Fax: (033) 2287 3706
Unit No. 407, 4th floor,
3rd Eye One Commercial Complex Co-op. Soc. Ltd.,
C. G. Road, Near Panchvati Circle,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat– 380006
Tel: (079) – 26461376
Fax: ( 079) - 26461375